Nespresso balpoint 849 II - Limited edition
In collaboration with Nespresso, Caran d’Ache is presenting a new 849 ballpoint pen in limited edition made using the aluminium from Nespresso recyced capsules. This exclusive writing instrument was born of the encounter between two iconic Swiss companies, sharing common values: sustainable development, innovation and Swiss design quality.
849 NESPRESSO BALLPOINT PEN - EDITION 1 / ref. 849.159
- Hexagonal body for a comfortable and controlled writing experience.
- Lightweight yet robust aluminium body made using the aluminium from recycled Nespresso capsules.
- Purple ‘Arpeggio’ colour with shiny appearance obtained by microbeading blasting process and electrostatic treatment.
- Engraved “Made with recycled Nespresso Capsules” label on the face opposing the clip.
- Flexible steel clip.
- Goliath ink cartridge allowing you to write up to 600 pages of A4.
- Steel tip with rotating tungsten carbide ballpoint which ensures a clean and smudgefree line.
- Refills: Goliath cartridges in fine (blue, black, red), medium (blue, black, red, green) and large (blue, black)
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard.
- Special glue free conception for the inside box.
Made in Switzerland.